Virgin Hotels, the lifestyle hotel brand by Virgin Group founder Sir Richard Branson, has announced plans to open three new hotels in 2021.
- This spring, the first opening is Virgin Hotels Las Vegas, followed by Virgin Hotels New Orleans this summer and Virgin Hotels New York City this fall.
- Virgin Hotels Las Vegas (part of the Curio Collection by Hilton) has taken over the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas to create a casino resort featuring 1,504 rooms and suites; a 60,000-square-foot casino; more than 5 acres of poolside spaces and outdoor event venues; new restaurants from top chefs; and more than 110,000 square feet of meeting, event, and convention space.
- Virgin Hotels New Orleans will be located near the central business district, and feature 230 rooms, a rooftop pool and lounge, and a design that combines a Southern residential feel with Virgin’s fun signature style.
- Virgin Hotels New York City, the brand’s new flagship, is set to open in NYC’s Nomad district, with 463 rooms and concept suites, a roofscape pool and bar, and numerous dining outlets. The first and second floors will be occupied with retail, while the hotel will populate the floors above.
- Virgin Hotels Edinburgh and Miami are planned for 2022 and beyond
Image Source: Virginhotels.com