- The TUMI | McLaren collection comprises nine pieces of luggage designed by McLaren and inspired by the automaker’s supercars and Formula 1 race cars.
- Among the pieces are:
- Aero International Expandable 4-Wheel Carry-On, with a hard shell made from Tegris, an extremely hard-wearing thermoplastic composite found in race cars, and a molded-fabric front panel.
- Velocity Backpack, with a USB port, padded laptop compartment, and a sleeve that allows it to easily slide onto the Carry-On’s telescoping handle.
- Quantum Duffel, with magnetic snaps and zipper pulls, and smartly designed compartments to provide easy access and flexibility.
- Prices for the pieces range from $130 to $1,550.
Image Source: Forbes