In the marque’s 60th anniversary year, Automobili Lamborghini presents Revuelto, the first super sports V12 hybrid plug-in HPEV (High Performance Electrified Vehicle). Revuelto defines a new paradigm in terms of performance, sportiness and driving pleasure from its unprecedented new architecture; innovative design; maximum-efficiency aerodynamics; and a new carbon frame concept. An output of 1015 CV is delivered from the combined power of an entirely new combustion engine together with three electric motors, alongside a double-clutch gearbox that makes its debut on a 12-cylinder Lamborghini for the first time. Zero to 62 MPH is 2.5 seconds
- The new paradigm for super sports cars: presenting the first Lamborghini High Performance Electrified Vehicle delivering 1015 CV
- Revolutionary architecture, with naturally-aspirated V12 engine combined with eight-speed, double-clutch transverse gearbox and three electric motors
- 13 drive modes, and all-wheel drive also available in fully-electric mode for the absolute driving experience
- Aerodynamics and design express the maximum synergy between efficiency, functionality and style
- Fully immersive experience for driver and passenger with the new Lamborghini Infotainment System
The powertrain combines high specific power elements: the new 127 CV/liter combustion engine works synergically with two front axial flux motors that deliver an outstanding weight-to-power ratio, with a radial flux electric motor positioned above the first eight-speed double-clutch gearbox debuting on a 12-cylinder Lamborghini. The three electric motors are powered by a lithium-ion high specific power (4500 W/kg) battery pack that also supports a fully-electric drive mode.
Image Source: Lifestyle Asia Hong Kong